September 22, 2007

Another late night...

It's almost 2am, and I can't get to sleep. It has become increasingly difficult for me to fall asleep at night. I'm exhausted and wish I could sleep, but my mind thinks there are better things to do. I want to fall asleep so bad that if I had the ability to cry, I would. If I do end up going crazy, this will have to count as a contributing factor. As soon as I lie down at night, it feels like my skin is crawling. Maybe not quite like that, more like how restless leg syndrome feels, but throughout my entire body. I just feel like I need to be moving or doing something. I went for blood work today to test my thyroid and have a chemistry panel taken. I hope I get some answers soon. I'm sick of feeling like a crazy person, and I want to get back to normal. My family deserves it, and I crave it. Pray for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stina, sweetie everything you just said describes my how my father was and it took him some time, but they got it all figured out. I am praying for you sweetie, and want you to feel better. If you want to call anytime to talk about it, PM me on the board and I will give you my number. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you, and always here for you. Love you babe. Elyse

Brittney said...

Hunny, You are awesome! Don't forget it. We all get a little crazy sometimes whether we admit to it or not. You will get through this. Please know you're not alone. If nothing else, at least know you have my thoughts! Hang in there hunny.