February 15, 2008

Weird

That pretty much sums up how everything feels. Weird. It's weird being 'normal' again. I spent so long being worried and stressed out or depressed that I almost don't know how to function with it all gone. There really should be a handbook on how to adjust to being normal again.

I think what is the most strange, is that sometimes I feel depressed because I have nothing to be depressed about. How friggin' crazy is that??? I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that when my life was sad and dramatic, I was given a ton of attention and sympathy. I suppose I do miss the attention. I realize that I need to get to work on more positive attention and work on not needing attention anymore.
I know I'll get over it, and I'm sincerely enjoying life again. I love that I'm no longer trapped in a self-loathing shell that kept me from venturing out of my house. It's just weird is all.

No comments: